Monday, March 29, 2010

Newbie

So I've decided to join the blog generation. I am not a good story writer or teller so it probably won't be too much fun to read. I just need a good way to keep family and friends updated. We just gave the great news to family that I am pregnant. We are so excited and will keep everyone up to date with all the details. We just got home from the John Mayer concert in Las Vegas. The concert was fantastic Vegas SUCKS!!! We loved the temple it was so beautiful. I will try to find exciting things to write. I love all of you :)

1 comment:

  1. Let us see, how did you put it," Why do you have a blog mom, so everyone will know how stupid and pathetic you are?", lol, not another word! and how come you haven't become one of my followers yet? Please do....love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete