Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Had a great Easter weekend in Moab with my family. JJ and Matt both seemed to love it :) Wheeling will be in the blood forever! We drove down Friday night. Saturday we did Hell Roaring Rim. JJ was so cute and happy. We hid easter eggs for all the kids on the trail. I stepped on a cactus OUCH! Easter Sunday we went out and did the Mashed Potato. I used to be very ballsy when it came to hard core wheeling but having a baby really turns you into a wuss. He kept giggling in his sleep on the trail. Poor Matt got super beat up with his bum shoulder.
Matt had shoulder repair surgery yesterday. He does not do very well with anesthesia and was very sick. So glad grandma had JJ till tonight. Matt is doing better today. The first week will be rough.
So for now life goes on.....
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Since I last wrote on here we have moved to Holladay. JJ is almost crawling, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks it reminds us of a chameleon. I can't believe he is five months old! We are headed to Moab this weekend a much needed break for all of us I'm sure! No jeep this year but its still my favorite place to getaway to, and no last minute struggle to make sure the jeep is ready to go.
So for now I will get off the computer and finish my day getting puked on and remaining in my jammies with my hair a mess and no make up on.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
- What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Something I did this year that I never have before was having a baby, but I'm sure that is pretty obvious! Makes you think about wanting to try new things especially when you can't think of anything else!
- Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year I didn't even have time or that frame of mind to make resolutions! I was just enjoying my honeymoon! But I guess that's alright cause even if I had I wouldn't have stuck with it, I have a short attention span and can't stick to things! I would like to say that this year I will exercise more and enjoy each day not sweat the small stuff but who sticks to half of what we want to do! So this year lets just say my goals are... Lose the last 18 lbs of baby weight, run a 5K with Matt, and enjoy time with family!
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
Ha ha this survey is gonna be filled with JJ :) ...We also welcomed Kimy. So glad JJ will have a cousin close to his age!
- Did anyone close to you die?
We lost sweet Kim. And we miss her everyday!
- What countries did you visit?
Ha ha the same ones I've been to in my lifetime...NONE :)
- What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More savings and a place of our own! I hope that we can manage this soon!
- What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 24 was the day I found out I was pregnant, April blanking on the day...we lost Kim, November 18 JJ was born.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Again Having JJ. It took a lot of hard work and a lot of days in bed! I wouldn't trade any of it though!
- What was your biggest failure?
Not managing money as well as I know I can! Its so hard to not spend a little for a date night!
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
Does pregnancy count as illness and injury lol! I was very lucky to be healthy otherwise this year!
- What was the best thing you bought?
Can't say that I really bought anything exciting this year! Bills and food takes any extra!
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
I'm very proud of Matt this year he has been by my side through being broke, sick and if anyones knows me that well he tolerated my temper! I know no man would sacrifice so much so that I can stay home with the baby being a stay at home mom is the most important thing to me!
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
There is just one person who I can not name, but I'm learning to just ignore it and not let it affect my attitude and outlook on life.
- Where did most of your money go?
Bills Bills and Bills!
- What did you get really excited about?
Having a baby!!!! Finding out it was a boy!
- What song will always remind you of 2010?
Anything John Mayer and the fun trip to vegas with matt! It was the last vacation I had!
- Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c)richer or poorer?
A) Happier B) Fatter C) Poorer but still happier!
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Having fun! Spending more time outside.
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
Complaining, I really need to be better about that.
- Did you fall in love in 2010?
Totally cheesy but I love Matt more than ever and my sweet baby boy!
- What was your favorite TV program?
Teen Mom, Gotta love all that drama it makes me laugh.
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I wouldn't say hate, but I definitly don't like the person most days.
- What was the best book you read?
I honestly don't think I read a book this year.
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
John Mayer, always thought I would hate him.
- What was your favorite film of this year?
Easy A hands down!
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My Birthday was actually yesterday. I am 22. We had a great dinner at Red Lobster.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More Money to have a home of our own. But I know when the time is right it will all work out!
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
My usual lazy self. Plus all those hot maternity clothes!
- What kept you sane?
Matt, He was always willing to let me vent. And he reminds me of whats most important in life!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
Anything Obama does. I'm not impressed so what if he is the first black president!
- Who did you miss?
Thats a given, Kim of course.
- Who was the best new person you met?
Didn't really meet anyone new....
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
“Good things happen when you most need them to” combined with “Things can only go up from here”.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"We've come so far since that day" -Brad Paisley
Monday, December 27, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
College football, Jazz BBall, Or ESPN.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, Although I have to advise not to get a salad...our poor stomachs just can't handle it!
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Vanilla Coke if they have it Or Mt Dew
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Ball Caps of all his favorite teams! He has way too many!!!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey, mayo never Miracle whip!
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cherrios
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
College BYU Cougars, Baseball Mariners, Football SF 49ers, Basketball Jazz!
13. Who did he vote for?
We don't vote....We are really not the political type!
14. Who is his best friend?
Me! And Jake Rugg.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Be so stubborn and independent!
16. What is his heritage?
European...I think lol
17. If you were to bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesn't like cake! Perhaps a nice cheesecake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He is very in tune with others feelings, He knows how others are feeling without them ever saying a word! He can sense when a helping hand or a listening ear is needed!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
I can't believe its been months since I've updated. Ok I can believe it because I'm really bad at this kind of thing...I'm trying. I am not on official no movement bedrest. I have been limited to Pelvic rest and moderate activity. So basically if I feel up to a walk thats ok.
We found out we are having a boy! We will keep the family name going he will be James (John)Cheshire, he will be the fifth generation that will carry the Cheshire last name.
We get to meet our sweet newest niece this week and we are so excited! I hope it doesn't make me want to get our little guy out. It will be a very busy week!
I will try to keep you better posted on whats going on! Love you guys!