Do you really know your spouse? Could you pass the test?
Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
College football, Jazz BBall, Or ESPN.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, Although I have to advise not to get a salad...our poor stomachs just can't handle it!
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Vanilla Coke if they have it Or Mt Dew
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Ball Caps of all his favorite teams! He has way too many!!!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey, mayo never Miracle whip!
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cherrios
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
College BYU Cougars, Baseball Mariners, Football SF 49ers, Basketball Jazz!
13. Who did he vote for?
We don't vote....We are really not the political type!
14. Who is his best friend?
Me! And Jake Rugg.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Be so stubborn and independent!
16. What is his heritage?
European...I think lol
17. If you were to bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesn't like cake! Perhaps a nice cheesecake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He is very in tune with others feelings, He knows how others are feeling without them ever saying a word! He can sense when a helping hand or a listening ear is needed!